Authentic holiday house « 3 épis » for 16 people. At the border of the Belgian Ardenne and the Luxemburg Lakes of the Haute Sûre.
This old Presbytery is situated in the little village of Parette. Built on a site 470 meters high, the panoramic view from it to the Attert Valley nature park until the church of Arlon is just incredible !
Completely renovated end of 2013, the house and its surroundings were preserved whilst giving it all modern comforts and a classic as well as contemporary decoration. Its original materials, wood and stone, give the house all its charm. We let you discover which art, old or modern, was chosen to decorate which room!
With family, friends or colleagues, the house will be completely dedicated to you during your stay. In the Saloon Bar, you can enjoy table football and darts. There’s also the Wellness space with an open Sauna in the old cellar. You will also discover a room, to play or to work, space at the top of the house. You will have 6 bedrooms with quality bedding and its own shower room. And also one bathroom for the kids ! Finally, facing Souths the garden with its barbecue and its swing for the children as well as for the grown ups! It’s all there for you to take advantage of!
- Large holiday house of more than 500 m2
- TYLO Sauna and JUPITER Table Football
- 6 bedrooms with 16 quality boxspring beddings
- 6 shower rooms and 1 bathroom
- Fully equiped kitchen with « piano à gaz »
- Panoramic view from the house
- Private garden and Parking for 6 cars
Looking for the open air or to relax… Leave the house on foot of by mountain bike on « one of the most beautiful itinerary of Wallonie » ! Link.
Don’t hesitate to contact Magali. It will be her pleasure to welcome you and to prepare your stay ! It will nice to meet you at « Le Parettois » : a calm and chic house !
We look forward to welcoming you, Magali et Dimitri Ghesquière-Lemaître
Find de news of the region on our Facebook page!
The house in video
Discover the house with pictures
Here reservations of Le Parettois
- Period Weekend Midweek Week
- Low Season 880 € 980 € 1.180 €
- Mid season 980 € 1.080 € 1.280 €
- High season 1.080 € 1.180 € 1.380 €
- Long Weekend (3 or 4 nights) 1.280 €
- Christmas and New Year (Week only) 1.480 €
- Additional night (if available) 180 € 180 € 180 €
- Deposit 50% of the renting price to confirm the reservation
- Payment Guarantee and advance on charges 800 € (reimbursement within 15 days after the renting, after the deduction of the charges)
- Guarantee and advance on charges 800 € (reimbursement within 15 days after the renting, after the deduction of the charges)
- Cleaning (mandatory) 140 €
- Wood 2 € for each pack
- Charges In accordance with consumption and market price: Water, oil and electricity (bi-timetable). Gas for the kitchen included in the renting price.
- Duvets, pillows and one babybed at your disposal
- No animals allowed
- Non smoking
- At the back north side, this old presbytery is at the edge of the cemetery and the church of the village. On the east side, the garden enlarged on 25 ares, at the edge of a grassland and 3 private houses on the down side.
Discover the region
Around the property there are many possibilities. Walking and biking, horse riding : you can admire the « Ardenne and Lorrain » landscapes. You will also discover the neighbouring villages, the shops selling local products, or the leisure and wellness place in Redange…
Rediscover the real pleasure of being together, in the Summer or in the Winter, spend time with your close relatives, this is a place will encourage you to gather together... Below there is a list of activities to enrich this precious moment. Walking and biking in the nature park of the Attert Valley, different trails, lake of de Haute Sûre in Luxembourg, Accro-Branch in Steinfort Adventure, walking with a donkey in Bastogne, visit of the old mill and its artisanal bakery in Hollange, the Chocolate factory at « Jean le Chocolatier » in Habay… Your happiness makes part of it !
Old Presbytery of Parette
Sentier Saint-Fiacre 91 à 6717 Parette
Access: Rue de la corne du Bois, chemin communal empierré entre les numéros 13 et 15
+32 496 76 36 96
"For go to greener pastures for a weekend"